The regions and countries that you ship to are known as shipping zones. Each shipping zone includes shipping rates that apply to customers whose addresses are within that zone. You can see your current shipping zones and shipping rates on the Shipping page in your Pasls admin.
Create a new shipping zone
To create a new shipping zone:
- From your Pasls admin, click Settings, and then click Shipping.
- In the Zones section, click Add shipping zone.
- In the Zone name section, enter a name for your new shipping zone.
- Select Shipping zone type in the Type section.
- Select the countries/states/cities that you want to include in the shipping zone.
- Click on Save button.